Black Bear Bungalow Vacation Rental
Select your check-in and check-out dates below and submit your request.
After you select your request you will receive an email notifying you that we will be in contact with you. Please give us 24 hours to respond and be sure to check your junk/spam folder. We may also try contacting you by phone so please note that you may get a call from an area code that you are not familiar with.
3 night minimum (except when there is only a 1 or 2 night opening). Other restrictions may apply.
The "Black Bear Bungalow" is full of charm and comfort. Downstairs there is a bedroom with a queen bed, a full bath off the bedroom (tub/shower) and a nice living/kitchen area. Upstairs there is a queen bed, a sitting area with a TV, couch, and a bath with a shower. The couch opens to a queen bed for extra sleeping.
- Well stocked kitchen
- Gas Fireplace
- Satellite TV and Wi-Fi
- Flat screen TV's
- Linens and bath/kitchen towels are provided
- Limited supply of paper products provided
- Grills available by pavilion area
- Occupancy: 6 Person maximum
*State, County & Room tax will be added
Contact/Reservation Phone Number
Big Bear Hideaway Policies
- No Pets Allowed (No Exceptions!)
- Checks and cash payment are accepted
- No Credit or Debit Cards Accepted
- Check In: 3:00pm/Check Out: 9:30am
- 3 Night minimum (except when there is only a 1 or 2 night opening). Other restrictions may apply.
- All State, County, & Room Taxes will be added to stated rates
- A minimum deposit of $150 is required for any stay up to $500
- If your stay amounts to more than $500 then a deposit in the amount of 30% of your bill is required (ex: If your bill was $840.00 your deposit would be $252.00)
- Deposits will only be refunded with a 30-day notice and we must refill the cabin for the cancelled dates , less a $20 processing fee.
- Deposits may only be transferred to later dates if cabin is rebooked for the cancelled dates