Kodiak Kastle Vacation Rental
Select your check-in and check-out dates below and submit your request.
Spending time in the “Kodiak Kastle” is a unique experience and some special people have stayed in the Kodiak over the years. From the branching trees holding up the beams to the log and stone tower housing the spiral stairway and the large front porch and entry, there’s a lot to catch your eye in this house. The 1st floor has a very roomy and comfortable living/dining/kitchen area. Lots of relaxing and sitting space, a dining table for 8-10. The 1st floor bath has a shower. The 2nd floor has a bedroom with a queen bed and 2 twin beds, a bedroom with a king size bed and a sleeping area with 2 more twin beds at the top of the stairway. The upstairs bath has an antique tub.
- Well stocked kitchen
- Satellite TV and Wi-Fi
- Flat screen TV's
- All linens, towels and paper products are provided
- Grills available by pavilion area
- Great cabin for 2 -10 persons
Extra Person: $15/person after 10
*State, County & Room tax will be added
Contact/Reservation Phone Number
Big Bear Hideaway Policies
- No Pets Allowed
- Cash or Check, NO Credit or Debit Cards Accepted
- Check In: 3:00pm/Check Out: 9:30am
- 3 Night minimum during the summer (except when there is only a 1 or 2 night opening) and on Holiday weekends
- All State, County, & Room Taxes will be added to stated rates
- A minimum deposit of $100 is required for any stay up to $500
- If your stay amounts to more than $500 then a deposit in the amount of 20% of your bill is required (ex: If your bill was $762 your deposit would be $145.20)
- Deposits will be refunded with a 30-day notice and ability to rebook that time, less a $20 processing fee.
- Deposits may only be transferred to later dates if cabin is rebooked