Kodiak Kastle Vacation Rental
Select your check-in and check-out dates below and submit your request.
After you select your request you will receive an email notifying you that we will be in contact with you. Please give us 24 hours to respond and be sure to check your junk/spam folder. We may also try contacting you by phone so please note that you may get a call from an area code that you are not familiar with.
3 night minimum (except when there is only a 1 or 2 night opening). Other restrictions may apply.
Spending time in the “Kodiak Kastle” is a unique experience and some special people have stayed in the Kodiak over the years. From the branching trees holding up the beams to the log and stone tower housing the spiral stairway and the large front porch and entry, there’s a lot to catch your eye in this house. The 1st floor has a very roomy and comfortable living/dining/kitchen area. Lots of relaxing and sitting space, a dining table for 8-10. The 1st floor bath has a shower. The 2nd floor has a bedroom with a queen bed and 2 twin beds, a bedroom with a king size bed and a sleeping area with 2 more twin beds at the top of the stairway. The upstairs bath also has a shower.
- Well stocked kitchen
- Satellite TV and Wi-Fi
- Flat screen TV's
- Linens and bath/kitchen towels are provided
- Limited supply of paper products provided
- Wood Stove
- Grills available by pavilion area
- Occupancy: 8 Person base, 10 person maximum
Rates listed are for base occupancy
Extra Person: $15/person per night after 8, $70/person per week after 8
*State, County & Room tax will be added
Contact/Reservation Phone Number
Big Bear Hideaway Policies
- No Pets Allowed (No Exceptions!)
- Checks and cash payment are accepted
- No Credit or Debit Cards Accepted
- Check In: 3:00pm/Check Out: 9:30am
- 3 night minimum (except when there is only a 1 or 2 night opening). Other restrictions may apply.
- All State, County, & Room Taxes will be added to stated rates
- A minimum deposit of $150 is required for any stay up to $500
- If your stay amounts to more than $500 then a deposit in the amount of 30% of your bill is required (ex: If your bill was $840.00 your deposit would be $252.00)
- Deposits will only be refunded with a 30-day notice and we must refill the cabin for the cancelled dates, less a $20 processing fee.
- Deposits may only be transferred to later dates if cabin is rebooked for the cancelled dates