Panda Pad Vacation Rental
Select your check-in and check-out dates below and submit your request.
3 night minimum (except when there is only a 1 or 2 night opening)
The “Panda Pad” has been revamped into an 8 person cabin. We have combined the previous Panda Pad with the former Welcome Den area to create a very spacious 3 bedroom cabin. The upstairs has 2 bedrooms with 1 queen size bed, 1 bedroom with a queen bed and 1 twin bed, and a twin bed tucked in a sleeping area. There are 2 bathrooms upstairs, 1 with a shower. The main level of the “Panda” has an incredible living area with new furniture, flat screen TV, and a beautiful view of the yard. The large kitchen is fully stocked for your cooking convenience. There is also a bathroom with a shower on the main level.
- Well stocked kitchen
- Satellite TV and Wi-Fi
- Linens and bath/kitchen towels are provided
- Limited supply of paper products provided
- Wood stove
- Air conditioned
- Grills available by pavilion area
- Occupancy: 8 person maximum
*State, County & Room tax will be added
Contact/Reservation Phone Number
Big Bear Hideaway Policies
- No Pets Allowed (No Exceptions!)
- Cash, Check, or Zelle payments are accepted
- No Credit or Debit Cards Accepted
- Check In: 3:00pm/Check Out: 9:30am
- 3 Night minimum (except when there is only a 1 or 2 night opening). Other restrictions may apply.
- All State, County, & Room Taxes will be added to stated rates
- A minimum deposit of $150 is required for any stay up to $500
- If your stay amounts to more than $500 then a deposit in the amount of 30% of your bill is required (ex: If your bill was $840.00 your deposit would be $252.00)
- Deposits will only be refunded with a 30-day notice and we must refill the cabin for the cancelled dates, less a $20 processing fee.
- Deposits may only be transferred to later dates if cabin is rebooked for the cancelled dates