Panda Pad Vacation Rental
Select your check-in and check-out dates below and submit your request.
3 night minimum (except when there is only a 1 or 2 night opening)
***We are currently only accepting 1 week or longer stays for the summer, unless the schedule doesn't allow for it. If there is less than a 7 night opening we will accept bookings that fill the opening. When we reach mid May then we will start accepting shorter stays to fill the schedule.
The “Panda Pad” is a nice unit above the Welcome Den. For sleeping there is a bedroom with a queen size bed, and two twin beds in separate areas. The “Panda” has a nice living area with couches, flat screen TV, and 1½ baths. The larger bath has a shower. There is a dining area with a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, etc.
**New updates coming for Spring 2021**
Plans are in the works to convert the Panda Pad and the Welcome Den into 1 large cabin to accommodate 8-10 people.
Will provide updates as plans are finalized.
Call for details and pricing.
- Refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster
- Full kitchen available downstairs in Welcome Den
- Satellite TV and Wi-Fi
- Linens and bath/kitchen towels are provided
- Limited supply of paper products provided
- Air conditioned
- Grills available by pavilion area
- Great "Pad" for 2 -4 persons
Extra Person: $15/person after 4
*State, County & Room tax will be added
Contact/Reservation Phone Number
Big Bear Hideaway Policies
- No Pets Allowed (No Exceptions!)
- Cash, Check, or Zelle payments are accepted
- No Credit or Debit Cards Accepted
- Check In: 3:00pm/Check Out: 9:30am
- 3 Night minimum (except when there is only a 1 or 2 night opening)
- All State, County, & Room Taxes will be added to stated rates
- A minimum deposit of $150 is required for any stay up to $500
- If your stay amounts to more than $500 then a deposit in the amount of 30% of your bill is required (ex: If your bill was $840.00 your deposit would be $252.00)
- Deposits will only be refunded with a 30-day notice and we must refill the cabin for the cancelled dates, less a $20 processing fee.
- Deposits may only be transferred to later dates if cabin is rebooked for the cancelled dates