Polar Bear Palace Vacation Rental
Select your check-in and check-out dates below and submit your request.
The “Polar Bear Palace” is the largest log house and is full of many special surprises. Great décor, large entry for keeping your recreational gear, beautiful wood spiral stairway and lots of stained glass are some of the features.The lower level has a bedroom with a king size bed, a bunk room with twin size bunks and a couch that can be made up to another twin size bed. There is a large kitchen/dining/living area with lots of sitting and dining space. The couch in the living area opens to a queen bed if needed for extra sleeping. The large bath has an antique tub and a separate shower. The upper level of this building has a bedroom with 2 queen beds and 2 twin beds in sleeping areas at the top of the large spiral stairway. There is another small kitchen upstairs and a sitting area with a couch and TV. The bath has a shower. The cabin can be split into an upper and lower for smaller groups.
- Well stocked kitchen
- Satellite TV and Wi-Fi
- Flat screen TV's
- All linens, towels and paper products are provided
- Wood Stove
- Great cabin for 2 -13 persons
Nightly: $200 half / $400 full
Weekly: $1100 half / $2200 full
Extra Person: $15/person after 6/13
*State, County & Room tax will be added
Big Bear Hideaway Policies
- No Pets Allowed
- Cash or Check, NO Credit or Debit Cards Accepted
- Check In: 3:00pm/Check Out: 9:30am
- 3 Night minimum on weekends during the summer and on Holiday weekends
- All State, County, & Room Taxes will be added to stated rates
- A minimum deposit of $100 is required for any stay up to $500
- If your stay amounts to more than $500 then a deposit in the amount of 20% of your bill is required (ex: If your bill was $762 your deposit would be $145.20)
- Deposits will be refunded with a 30-day notice and ability to rebook that time, less a $20 processing fee.
- Deposits may only be transferred to later dates if cabin is rebooked